1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Uma single?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Mar 20, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I was gonna make a joke about Ides being single, but given his current family sadness, it wasn't appropriate.

Anyhoo boys, Uma's back on the market!

http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=4664

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'll say it: I don't get the Uma thing. She always looks awkward and slightly manly in the face.

3. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

I wholeheartedly agree... for some reason the movie "Truth About Cats and Dogs" I like, but the whole time I'm thinking, I don't get Uma.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

5. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Is Idaho OK? Of what family sadness are you speaking?

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I'm good. There was a death in the family, but we're all OK. It was expected and we're looking forward to a family reunion.

As for Uma Thurman, I find her attractive -- anyone who says she's not is full of poop -- but not necessarily the very picture of beauty. I play the Uma card mostly because my wife was teased by all the docs and nurses at one of our old stomping grounds because she looks a little like her, just shorter and less ... voluptuous in some ways. She has the same eyes. They called her Doctor Thurman or Doc Uma and I decided to use that on SportsJournalists.com.

7. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Good to hear everything's OK, Ides. ... And Uma can stay at Casa de Fmrsped any night.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Uma Thurman looks better with age. She's more attractive now than she was when she started acting...

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Uma, Oprah. Oprah, Uma. </David Letterman>

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Uma's an actor?

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Husbands are the last to know

12. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

No, I mean I realize she's been in movies, but that was ACTING? I thought it was just prettying up a set with Jeanine Garrafolo on it.

Draft saved Draft deleted