1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UM vs. OSU only drew a 13.4

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Jimmy Olson, Nov 21, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Hadn't considered that. Excellent point.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Thank you sir. And may I refill your glass?

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I want more Ovaltine please!

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Wow. When idiotsnetwork can justifiably call you an idiot, it may be time to rethink your life.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Ouch as the Doc pours more salt on that wound. Good job.

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

;D :D ;D ;D

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Anybody know why this wasn't the primetime game? It would've gotten even bigger numbers then.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I believe some Big Ten Schools don't like having their games after dark. Penn State will do it, but Michigan and OSU are pretty adament their games start in daylight hours.

9. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I realize I'm late to the fun here, but Jimmy, I'm guessing that because you hail from one of the asshattery capitals of the world, any college team's fan board, you might not actually realize what a troll is, since most of the characters on those things are trolls by nature. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory or caustic stuff on a message board in order to get a reaction. The worst thing about your trolling is that you do it without the conscious realization that you're doing it. You actually think that coming on here and creating thread after thread after thread that prove that you can navigate the internet and read sports articles is something that will cause all of us here to bow in hushed reverence, and perhaps ask for more wisdom. When you realize you're dead wrong, you might be able to find yourself a non-loathed member of this little dysfunctional community.

Until then....

You sir, are a troll.

10. Jimmy Olson

Jimmy Olson Member

Nice attempt. Back to the kitchen for you.

I love how you, late to the party as you are, attempt to further deflect the obvious point that 30 million > 21 million.

The UM or OSU fanboy hack wanted to crow that Saturday's Mulligan of the Century was the most watched game since 1993. Fact of the matter is that it was simply the most watched game since -- October, 2005.

He gets called on it and you all put your anal beads in a knot.

Get over yourselves.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Is Mert Windu more than one person? You speak of them as a singular in the beginning of the post and by the end it is "you all" and "yourselves." Just curious who this great group is you are speaking to.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How high will the ratings be this week? I can see them being high for about half a quarter until ND is down 21-0 and the ass-kicking is on.
    Of course, if all the ND-haters stay tuned in then the rating could still be pretty high.

Draft saved Draft deleted