1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UM vs. OSU only drew a 13.4

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Jimmy Olson, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Jimmy Olson

Jimmy Olson Member

Seems as if other games draw bigger when
    outside the same region.

Do the sponsors get their money back?

Is that why Fox Sports Execs are pushing
    for Anyone Else vs. OSU?

2. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

You are an idiot.

The game "only" drew <a href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/ncaa/11/19/ohiostate.michigan.ap/index.html?eref=si_latest">the biggest audience</a> (14M households, 21M viewers) for a regular-season college football game since the 1993 Florida State-Notre Dame game.

Go back to ND Nation, troll.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

C'mon. Just a 13.4 rating on a Saturday afternoon? Clearly, the game didn't live up to and exceed the hype...[/dripping in sarcasm]

4. Jimmy Olson

Jimmy Olson Member

Dear Mr. Einstein,

Exactly how many times since 1993 has there been a #1 vs. #2 matchup after mid-November?

Also: So I'm a troll?
    Hmmm... seems that posts I've originated have generated far more views and responses in a span of a day or two than most topics on this board do in a week.

I would think that a troll would be someone who could not string such a strong showing of thought-provoking topics. (Not that this is one of them, but thanks for your penis-envy of my posts.)

Bow down and kiss my feet again, peasant.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Jesus, Olson, you just proved yourself an even bigger asshole than most of us already think you are.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Generally trolls do cause more views and responses than most threads because they say asinine things that make sensible people angry. If I could just learn not to post in response then your threads would just die a slow death.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

There's probably a lesson to be learned there. I guess Jimmy Olson is just your pube. :D

8. sheos

sheos Member

Yeah i was easily expecting an 82.7 rating. was there really anything else on TV aside from Club Jenna?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

More crap like that, pal, and you can just jump on your poloponies, ride em through a sauronseye and get outta here ;)

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Exceedingly well played, sir.

11. Jimmy Olson

Jimmy Olson Member

[​IMG]
    Ah, last week's "Game of the Century"!

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

If we didn't respond to trolls, Hondo would need a new hobby.

Draft saved Draft deleted