1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Um......trying not to pass out right now.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

This is no bueno for ye olde chef's claustrophobia.

Would have been funny if the little bastard climbed out carrying a half-empty sixer of Coors Original. "Shit dad.......where the hell you been?"

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Fellow claustrophobe here as well, Chef2. I can't read or watch stuff like that. I have to get up and go outside.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Thought this was referring to more toenail surgery...

Batman and Chef2 like this.
  4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Yeesh. I'm no claustrophobe, so that aspect didn't bother me, but as a dad of a mischievous 6-year-old and 3-year-old who love hide and seek, I just check out the coolers on my deck to make sure the latches don't work that way. That made me want to throw up.

Only question I have is what's up with the orientation of that camera? If it's for security purposes, it would never capture the face of someone entering the residence and, if they're tall enough, it probably wouldn't catch their face exiting the residence either. Makes me wonder if it was staged. Not sure I'm buying that the camera was positioned with the cooler so perfectly central in the frame, where it would miss the faces of anyone at the door. Call me a cynic.

Slacker likes this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Made me wonder if it was staged, too.

Also, if it's an airtight cooler, could they really hear his "muffled screams" from way inside the house?

Draft saved Draft deleted