1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ultra-left: Here's your perfect Christmas pilgrimage trip.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Dec 6, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Is Yawn posting this as joke?

Wow, I doubt even the wayyyyyyyy wayyyyyyy wayyyyyyy loony right could be this nuts.

And Wingman, I don't think there's "guilt by association" here. Just a logical extension.

2. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Well, we'll agree to disagree.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Well the government can claim the closure during that time of year is for a variety of reasons due to the fact that Jesus' real birthday isn't even in the month of December.

Also, it is hard to drum up people that will support your cause when you are looking to take vacation days away from them.

4. Yes, why would I be suspicious of someone from Texas who shares not only the same idiotic reactionary politics, but also an unusual monicker, with a couple of stupid-rich dirty-tricks artists?

5. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Well, in this great country, a man is judged by the content of his character (to coin a phrase), not by whom he may -- or may not? -- be related to.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Well, mission accomplished.....the left nuts came, congregated with the ACLU, and came again, if you get my drift.

Just the love fest I predicted.

I'm interested in exactly what "church" pastor is pastor of.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The First United Church of Horny and BBJ, of course.

Blessed be their names.

8. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

That's only legal before the third trimester now.

9. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

You can still execute retards in Texas. Yawn, let's do South Podre for spring break.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Careful, Sleep Apnea, you might damage a vertebrae with all that back patting.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

We can still solve it with...

1. Burlap sack.
    2. 2-3 bricks.
    3. A bridge over deep water.

[/hondo]

12. I do hope all the time they've spent on their little project hasn't kept the poor dears away from the enlistment centers.

Draft saved Draft deleted