1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK boy (13) is a dad before his voice changes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/02/14/boy.baby.dad.england/

2. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I can't begin to say how much that front picture bugs me. I, however, finding myself to look at it every now and then because I don't know how people can be so stupid. This kid isn't even in high school yet and God only knows what he's going to do about college.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

He could wait just a couple years and then attend college with his kid.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I am outraged - OUTRAGED - that the mother is not the boy's teacher.

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Back in my day, you were lucky to see a bra strap at the age of 13.

If this kid were in my middle school, he would have been the most popular kid in school just for touching a boob. Once it broke that he had sex, he would have ruled the lunch room with an iron fist.

6. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Did we go to the same school?

7. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

In MY day, if the girl's bra strap or boob was the girl he knocked up as seen in the photo on the first page, you were lucky if you weren't made fun of your entire life.

8. I Digress

I Digress Guest

It's not the 'being able to do it'... guys get wood before they actually fire off little swimmers. I think the board is questioning whether or not a 13-year-old this size, i.e., before puberty, has developed enough physically to produce actual sperm.

9. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

How long, exactly, have you worked with the Chinese gymnastics girls anyhow?

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I know a couple of guys who had a hormone problem of some sort that made them very short and very young looking for their age. A guy that lived in my dorm looked about 10 years old when he was actually 19. It was crazy to see him smoking cigarettes, pounding booze and trying to get pussy.

If I had to guess, I would say this kid is in the same situation.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I didn't see cleavage until my freshman year. Senior year was thong central.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

I didn't see a thong until I was 27.

Draft saved Draft deleted