1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK boy (13) is a dad before his voice changes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Christ, that kid looks young.

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

We had some pregnant girls in middle school, and two of my friends lost their virginity at 13. This happens.

But yeah, that little dude looks young.

3. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Solid.

4. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I can't get over the kid's height. 48 inches. That's the height of many of the "you have to be this tall to ride" signs at amusement parks. And not to be crude, but if he's so physically underdeveloped in his height that he makes a female Olympic gymnast look like Robert Wadlow, is he really physically capable of, you know, doing it? Maury might have to be called in for a DNA test; this story might end up like the woman who swam the Atlantic.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

WWHRD?

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

We had some girls get knocked up in seventh and eighth grades, but the fathers were always older than them. Not saying this kid couldn't be the father, just that it wouldn't be the usual MO of kids that age having a baby.

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

If there's a lesson to be learned from this story, this is it.

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

What's wrong with a handful of tissues and dad's old Playboys? What's with fucking kids these days?

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Word.

That kid's still shooting blanks.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Of course he is still physically able to do it. His height has nothing to do with it.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

That girl really rocks the cradle.

12. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I didn't dare read through all the postings. The front picture and then the picture of the couple was enough for me. That shit is messed up, yo.

Draft saved Draft deleted