1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UGH women... Please administer the lethal injection now....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Oct 8, 2006.

1. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Dang, that's some nasty-ass stuff right there.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Right? I mean, if she grabs it and shrieks, 'I NEED THAT! FOR MY NUKULAR WAR SURVIVAL KIT!!' you pretty much know what you're dealing with.

If, on the other hand, she purrs and whispers 'ooh, i have Days-of-the-Week edible thongs in this flavor...' you might want to hang around a little longer.

But...if she grabs your shoulders and screams, 'SportsJournalists.com!!,' you should get the hell out of there, immediately.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

is the proper protocol to stash it in the fridge so it doesn't melt?

4. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Okay, I obviously missed the thread on fruit rollups, what the heck is that all about?

Now, my thoughts, for what they are or aren't worth...

Dane at the party: Forget about her. She is living with another guy -- what if he is Psycho Boyfriend from Hell? You don't need that, and we don't need to find you scattered in little pieces across the back 40. And if you were to get together with her, what's to say that later on she wouldn't pull the same routine once she tires of you?

Fashion Bitch: Forget about her. I'm not voting with the majority here, I don't think she was interested in anyone but herself and the sound of her voice. "Look at me, I'm an expert. On everything. I even know what all your problems are after meeting with you for five minutes!" She's a shallow, self-absorbed bitch who is looking for a doormat into which she can stab her five-inch stiletto heels.

The original Dane: Take her out again. Why not, you get along and like each other, right?

And finally, Ragu, your new sig pic is too funny! ;D

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Tell her the story about the Australian woman who had the lightning coming out of her ass.
    That works every time.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That is a scary thought. BYH would never let me live it down if I slept with AF's sister.

I was pretty drunk. I'm not above going off on someone when I reach my limit, and I can be pretty pointed, but as I said, she was really good friends with my friend whom I met her with. I thought about calling that friend today and asking her what the hell was up with her spawn-of-satan friend. I really have nothing to lose, because, 1) The conversation was so shallow that my old friend didn't seem like the same chick who I used to hang out with and was almost "one of the guys," and 2) I talk to her once every five years nowadays, so I really don't have much to lose by having that conversation.

And Rosie, yes, I am going to see the first woman I posted about again. She is a really great woman. We are moving really slowly, but so far there is chemistry there.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Top five Danishes:
    1. Cheese
    2. Lemon
    3. Chocolate
    4. Almond
    5. Prune

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

[​IMG]

FYI, SportsJournalists.com Masturbation Squad...

Jessica Alba's father is Mexican, her mother is of French and Danish descent. :D

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Top 5 thinigs to talk about when you meet a Danish woman at a party:
    1. Political cartoons
    2. Fortinbras
    3. Pastry
    4. Niels Bohr
    5. Kierkagaard

10. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Top 5 fruit rollup flavors:
    1. Orange
    2. Cherry
    3. Grape
    4. Banana
    5. Tuna

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I once lived in an apartment above a Danish manicurist. She boiled broccoli every night, the smell blistered the paint off the walls.

No idea if this is a national custom, but it was terrifying.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Cherry is clearly the best flavor for Fruit Rollups and edible underwear.

Draft saved Draft deleted