1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UGH women... Please administer the lethal injection now....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

I won't turn this into holy war, but the Utah reference had me thinking. Luckily, the Mormons I've worked with and known were top-notch folks. And none of them ever brought up religious issues. :)

Buck, word.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Like I said, Mormons are good people. I was trying to make a bad joke with the Utah reference. Mormons just seem to marry young is all.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

My last situation is proof that Mormons aren't alone in that aspect.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

No shit?

C'mon, man. You can't ask someone out via e-mail.

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Unless, of course, you're Congressman Mark Foley.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Ba-da-bing!

7. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Yeah, that was kind of juvenile...well, in my defense, I don't have her phone number. I have her roommate's number, but I figured asking a woman for another woman's phone number is less than juvenile.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Isn't this assuming she wants me to fuck her? The woman basically psychoanalyzed me to death (without knowing a thing about me) and painted me as flawed, just based on my age. I know there is a segment of this thread that thinks she was digging me, but I still come back to one thing... When I flirt, I make it clear that I am interested. I try to be sweet and fun and witty. I got past the pulling on the pigtails act in the third grade. Why would she call me defective, if she was waiting for me to ask her back to her place?

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

She wants you to analyze this. And analyze that.

10. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Grass is good as carpet
    Anyplace is fine
    It's time to get to rockin'
    Babe it's time to make it shine
    Tell 'em well be dancin'
    Dancin' till we drop
    It's time to get down and do the horizontal bop

11. No way. That shows industriousness. I mean, you need to know the girl in question a little. Showing gumption yet allowing the relationship to move at its own speed is basically best-case scenario in my opinion. I did something similar in 1992. Landed my wife with it.

As far as the fashion gal ... that's just how some people roll. There are a lot of different ways people act when interested. Some people show affection, some show aggression, some get all up on you, some are very cold around you. You've seen all this. I know you have. Why are you so surprised?

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Next time, offer the lady a Fruit Rollup.

I have to believe her response will tell you everything you need to know.

Draft saved Draft deleted