1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UGH women... Please administer the lethal injection now....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Oct 8, 2006.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

The fashion bitch wants to have your babies.

Stay away from the Danish bitch.

Call the nice danish chick. Put these two other whores out of your mind.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe she thinks you're not into her and it's sour grapes? Or she figures she'll bring you down a peg or two to improve her chances.

Maybe she's just an idiot.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

The only Danish woman you can rely on:

[​IMG]

4. tardreedo

tardreedo Member

Threads like this are the reasons I check SportsJournalists.com every friggin' day.

Having my own situation with nutty chick similar to the Dane. Glad I'm not the only one the crazies can find and then send completely mixed signals to.

Love it.

5. joe

joe Active Member

Some of the best advice I ever got: Don't be a dick, but don't loose your balls.

6. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

amen, joe.

7. JackS

JackS Member

Next time...

If you're interested: "I'll take that to mean I can call you tomorrow."

If not: "I apologize for giving you the impression I'd go out with you in two years."

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I don't have much to add as far as advice since I have my own lady problems as it is. In the sense of this sorta being a drunk thread though, I would like to say that last night for the first time in my life I blacked out from drinking. I guess taking 14 shots of vodka and 2 of kahlua wasnt such a smart idea. Anyway though, while blacked out I apparently went to 2 different apartments and I dont remember being at either place. This is a seriously fucked up feeling to have that much of the night just dissapear from memory as if it never happened. I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

9. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Big R, if I was you, I wouldn't call the Dane, either. But that's because I'm too much of a coward to give Spaceman's advice a try. I think it's pretty solid. The worst that happens is you're out a coffee and a movie, or you get rejected outright. The best that happens is she winds up dumping her beau and trying you on for size. I don't think that's a ManCard violation, because she certainly seemed none too worried about spending time with somebody not her boyfriend. She acts like she's either not interested in the guy or, perhaps, just more interested in you. It's not your fault if that happens.

Again, I probably wouldn't do that either, but that's big reason I'm a year older than you and single as well. I'm what would be considered a good guy, I think, but I know my lack of action has cost me dearly in the past. I don't think you lose the nice guy designation if you take a chance.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

My not calling her has nothing to do with cowardliness. I really want no part of a woman who lives with her boyfriend. It's not a tryst or relationship--in any senses of the words--that I want anything to do with.

There are a lot of reasons I am 38 and unmarried, but it isn't lack of opportunity. I've already gotten into too much about myself, so I don't want to go crazy sharing a ton more. But it's not a huge character flaw, and it hasn't been the result of lack of action--at least not in the sense I think you meant it. It's not something I am particularly happy about. I want my soulmate (even though I hate that dumb word), just like everyone else. And I will really enjoy being a dad someday. But it's easy enough to get married, if this just an end game thing. I am not going to shack up just because I am starting to freak over having reached "the age." Drunk, feeling bad about the interaction earlier in the evening, and hearing that sort of thing just pushed my buttons.

One interesting thing that someone brought up to me today was that it isn't like I have a biological clock or anything. Yet, a 33-year-old woman was laying that stuff on me.

It was just a messed up night. I take things hard sometimes.

And to answer some of the other questions, yeah, the bitchy woman was really good looking. A better-looking woman than I am a man. But I still would never date her. I would have told you that within five minutes of meeting her. Within two hours of meeting her, I not only would never have dated her, I wanted to make a voodoo doll that looked like her.

11. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I wouldn't fuck her. Probably would have let her blow me, though.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'd call the fashion chick and give her a good grudge fuckin'. See what she thinks of you then.

Draft saved Draft deleted