1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFC's Time?: UFC on ESPN + A defense of the UFC and MMA in general

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by rokski2, May 25, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Long story short, your brother's videos are gone and his account's been suspended. Have a nice day.

2. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

I'm having a pretty good day. Looks like I'll have to go see what's going on with JDV's account. I thought I saw something about my roll-out-of-bed video being like the 77th most watched video of the day. Not just in the sports videos section, from what I gathered, but among all videos on the entire site. I'm not sure how to avoid an almost certain sophomore slump if I looked at that data correctly. What does the Siberian demographic want for a follow-up? Will that same concept fly in Melbourne? The pressure is beginning to mount, and I think I feel an involuntary tic coming on in the corner of my mouth. :(

Aside from that bit of anxiety, I've had worse days. But I better look into this YouTube thing. Hmmm. The day's not over yet... :)

Draft saved Draft deleted