1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFC president's homophobic, sexist rant at reporter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

And anybody could write a story about a football game, and anyone could get in a ring and try to punch someone, and anyone could try to kick a ball in a net, and pro wrestlers are just jumping around like buffoons.

You don't have to like an activity to recognize that the people who make a living at it have a certain level of skill. I think pro bass fishing is among the most asinine things in the universe, but I acknowledge that the people who are able to make a living at it have a hell of a lot of technique and skill.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

I feel the same way about catfish noodling.

3. ArnoldBabar

I did it at an amateur level, but I could never have gone pro.

4. Certainly not with that attitude.

Remember, Arnold, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

5. ArnoldBabar

Well, obviously I'm too old to noodle now. What with my bad knees and all.

6. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

At the weigh in for the Nick Diaz/Frank Shamrock, fight which airs tonight on Showtime, Diaz asked, "Why don't you ask Frank about the faggot ass tattoo on the small of his back".

Nick obviously hasn't been following the news or simply, and given the fact he his Nick Diaz this might be more likely, doesn't care.

Draft saved Draft deleted