1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UCLA student's anti-Asian rant

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Mar 15, 2011.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Didn't know exactly where to put this, but it's more of the same of Gilbert Gottfried and Cappy Pondexter's Twitter brainlock. UCLA student Alexandra Wallace is in hot water for posting on YouTube that Asians need to GTFO of the library if they're going to be bothering her with calling home to see how relatives are doing after the tsunami. She's studying her political science and doesn't need to hear "ching chong ling long ting tong oooohhh...."

She has apologized, the UCLA chancellor is figuring out what to do, and there are about a million parody videos on YouTube already. Also, not coincidentally, she has very large breasts and I'm sure will parlay this into a reality TV career.

It's like a tidal wave of stupid has come over the world.

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for years of listening to Loveline, I would think this is fake.

... those are some nice breasts though. What were we talking about? I agree, give her a TV show.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Those aren't fake.

Last person I remember going on about how loud Asians talked on the phone was my grandfather. Of course, he was in his 90s at the time ... (and for the last year or so, he's been no more).

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Cappy Pondexter didn't have a 'brainlock'. A brainlock is a momentary freeze, like forgetting a word while speaking in front of a crowd.

Cappy's thoughts were her everyday views.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Absolutely fake tatas. She's a bikini model — SURPRISE! — and someone has posted her pics.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcoedmagazine.com%2F2011%2F03%2F14%2Falexandra-wallace-racist-ucla-students-bikini-photos-revealed-26-pics%2F&rct=j&q=%22alexandra%20wallace%22%20UCLA&ei=lVJ_TdqzF5GTtwf-p6HeCA&usg=AFQjCNGIVpq-TdImZIYmYCHMWp2ZReVoYA&sig2=TdWROcXo_WRdWl-ghrejjw&cad=rja

Either as fake as her blond hair, or she's recently been stung by many, many bees. And only on her chest.

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Where did this "Setting up a camera, talking about shit and putting it on YouTube" trend come from? Why in the world does this girl think anyone outside her friends and immediate family gives a fuck what she thinks?

7. cortez

cortez Member

"I used to be messed up on drugs; now, I'm messed up on the Lord.''

Cheech or Chong, I can't remember which

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Wait, UCLA has a library?

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Maybe when people start threads about it, that might be an indication. :D

10. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

In Canada, you'd have to be appear before a human rights commission. At least you only get shamed in the U.S.

BTW, people need to get off their damn cell phones in a library.

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

http://perezhilton.com/2011-03-15-ucla-guy-wants-about-white-girls-in-the-library

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Its all about ignorance.

Go ahead make fun; so while you're worried about your plastic surgery appointment, the Asians will be studying and getting their degrees.

Draft saved Draft deleted