1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

U.S. Olympic Swim Trials in Omaha

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by priorwood187, Jun 13, 2012.

1. priorwood187

priorwood187 New Member

If any papers are interested in a stringer who can get credentials for the Olympic Swim trials in Omaha from June 25-July 2, let me know.

I covered this event in 2008 for the Lincoln Journal Star and still occasionally write swimming-related stories among other things.

Direct message me if you are interested or want to see clips. I would give out my number and email, but 60 minutes had to ruin it for me with those Craigslist horror stories.

I already have assignments on June 26 and July 1, but let me know what your are looking for (feature or event story) and I will see if I can fit it in. I have the Bar Exam in late July, so if I can't fit it in with others, I at least can give you the name of some other stringers in the area.

Tommy Dahlk

2. Chris17

Chris17 Member

Not sure if you already saw this on the other board, but I was rummaging thru and figured it can't hurt to help a brotha out....

Someone looking for exactly this, if you haven't seen it:

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/90529/

3. Mike Rose

Mike Rose New Member

Tommy,

Can you email me at michael.rose@newsday.com? I have some Long Islanders in the swim trials.

Thanks,

Mike Rose

Draft saved Draft deleted