1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ty Willingham tightens up

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by big green wahoo, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

it is a sad day in washington. it's also time to get rid of the douche named ty.

2. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

I think even the Husky faithful will be rejoicing when that day comes, tomas.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yeah, and i hope a bus hits that sonuvabitch at ucla, too. he should be held accountable for a good amount of what's happening in seattle.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Bingo!! I blame Slick Rick for a lot of it.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

that sonuvabitch.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Yep, that's a different way to spell it, but it sums up my feelings.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

at this point in time, i'd take jack black as a head coach. hell, if i got bored with the losses, i'd still have school of rock.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Nicely done

I wonder who is going to take this gig? Seattle doesn't produce a whole lot of D-1 football talent, so it almost has to be someone with ties to California

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

the ghost of don james?

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

That could work, I don't think there is anyway Mora, Jr will turn down the Hawks. Maybe we could get his dad, PLAYOFFS!?!?

11. I think it's fair to ask: Is four years enough time for Willingham? Neuheisel and Gilbertson left him with an absolute train wreck. He probably took over one of the biggest rebuilding projects in the country, at a time when the Pac-10 is as good as it has been in a very, very long time.

12. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I only watch from afar. My wife gets pretty pissed off with them, so I hope UW turns it around for her sake. That being said, they're going to suck until that defense can tackle consistently. Of course, they were horrid last year and it seemed there was nowhere to go but up; Oregon proved differently. It doesn't matter if Donatell or Belichick is in charge of that unit - they're going to struggle until they can at least be a road bump to the opposing offense.

Ross: IIRC, UW has been OK at keeping the hometown talent. Obviously there's Locker, but they did lose out on Jonathan Stewart, who turned out to be a damn good back. Again, not following it that closely, but I'm sure there's others pro and con.

And Tom, my wife is with you on Neuheisel. She calls him Skippy and flipped him off repeatedly last night.

Draft saved Draft deleted