1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two things that have nothing to do with each other in my hotel room ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I just witnessed a great moment in TV movie editing. I'm watching Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle on TBS and the scene where Neil Patrick Harris got in the car with Harold and Kumar came on.

Neil Patrick Harris wants some pussy and wants to go to the strip joint. Kumar insists he wants some burgers from White Castle. Neil Patrick Harris says, "Forget about hamburgers, I want some FUNburgers!"

Meanwhile, I was ironing a few minutes ago (in the nude, just like Erin Andrews! I made sure my good ass side faced the keyhole), and I noticed there is blood smeared on the wall. Not a blood spot, not a smashed mosquito stain, I'm talking like a full-on smear.

Either someone did a poor job of cleaning up a murder, or, more likely, someone propped his girlfriend on the wall whilst fucking, and, uh, well, she perioded in the Hilton.

Gross.

2. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Double gross.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'd rather have the murder.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

While you're wasting time there, see if you can hit the ceiling.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Goddamn. That is just so fucking awesome.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It's nice to have Bubs and DD at the top of their games in the same 24 hours.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Bubs, just light an ass-scented candle and let a little aroma therapy be the cure.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Got to admit - I was disappointed after being lured in by the thread title. Blood and Harold and Kumar is great, but I was expecting some weird ass Spectravision title, the minibar and a Gideon Bible.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Now there's a story.

10. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

You're telling me. I figured that NPH would want to be hufe-ing Sean Penn. Or select SP fans. </crossthread>

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

But in Bubbler's room, those things are definitely related.

12. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Bubbler finally arrived at his hotel room after a long and grueling trip. He needed a drink but he didn't want to leave the room. Digging through the minibar he reached for a bottle of Gideon's Whisky. After sitting back on the bed with his drink he opened up the drawer on the endtable to find a Gideon Bible. Thinking it was a history of the Gideon's Distillery he began flipping through it. In his slightly drunken stupor he mistook the text of the Bible for a TV Guide due to the various numbers which he thought were channels and times. He read about this week's episode of a "show" called Exodus that sounded promising. Something about Sodom that involved epic debauchery. He reached for the remote and turned on the television. A smile spread across his face as he found X-odus airing on one of the Spectravision channels.

Draft saved Draft deleted