1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two Indiana brothers OD at same party

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Spent too much time in the whippet room:

[​IMG]

Donny in his element and BDC99 like this.
  2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

When I had my sinuses operated on several years ago, I got a Vicodin script and one for anti-nausea pills. Vicodin was crap, but the anti-nausea pills were the real deal, trippy and kind of wonderful.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The best way I can explain it is: When you drink, funny shit happens. When you take drugs, you sit around and enjoy feeling physical pleasure together. Not that there's anything wrong with that, under certain circumstances. With my buddies? Partying? Uh, nah.

4. Mr. Sunshine

You need to drop acid, Dick.

studthug12 and Vombatus like this.
  5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Or at least eat some mushrooms.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Dick, this couldn't be further from the truth.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Or try to kiss a girl after drinking two Bud Limes or whatever.

studthug12 and JackReacher like this.
  8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Dick, I don't think you've used drugs sufficiently to speak with any degree of knowledge.

Songbird and JackReacher like this.
  9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

First time I had a kidney stone, the ER gave me morphine. It was amazing. But I honestly don't know how much of it was form the high of the drug and how much was from the relief of not being in that agonizing pain any more. Been given both percoset and vicodin at various times for kidney stones. One made me itchy, the other made me nauseous, though I do seem to recall an accompanying sense of euphoria along with those symptoms, too.

10. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

If only Dick were right. My life would probably be so different. I bet I'd have made it to a LSAT prep class, gotten into a good law school and be a huge success today, making more money than cran could dream of 1000 teachers making.

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

cranberry likes this.
  12. Mr. Sunshine

If you're doing it right, there's really nothing pleasurable about drinking.

Draft saved Draft deleted