1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two days till Hoover

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Dec 7, 2006.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Ah, you forget that the Red Raiders are now 5A while your Black Bears still must contend in 6A. And if you were to watch the Black Bears this year, you'd have thought they had stopped playing basketball. Whatever I've been watching hasn't been that sport.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Sweet Buddah's ass, is Kit even human in that picture? She looks like some twisted animatronic beat-off mannequin for the dude who designs the ShowBiz Pizza band.

Failing that, it looks like she escaped some God-awful 80s color-splashed album art. The nuclear bomb Superman chucked away from the Eiffel Tower didn't set Jor-El's enemies free, it unleashed imprisoned Go Go's from the Talk Show album cover.

Kit Hoover = Jane Wiedlin.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

16 dollars poorer....the only loser at cards....

4. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

[​IMG]

I don't even know which vixen in this picture is Jane Wiedlin, but ain't neither one of the beeotches in the same parking lot with Kit Hoover.

Whoever said they knew Kit Hoover, tell her I'll drink her bathwater and bear her children.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Actually, having never seen Kit Hoover before (and I've been told that she is a really good person), I must say, nice-looking woman. Tho Bubbler's Show Biz Pizza description is sublime, too.

6. dooley_womack1

The Catholic schoolgirl look may be even more becoming:

[​IMG]

7. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

She is so giving him "Fuck me" eyes in that picture.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

More germane: Who owns the hand in the foreground that is inching ever-so-stealthily towards Kit's danger zone?

9. dooley_womack1

Cue Kenny Loggins

10. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Glad to see DJC jumped in there to give some love for Eufaula, which will indeed kick some Athens ass today. I mean hey, they already won the Mobile private school championship, eh? And I'll go with Murci in tossing in with the Prattville Lions. Good people up there. Once upon a long time ago, I dealt with Propst when he was getting started. I think he was destined for this MTV shit. LOL It's him to a T!

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And we're at 25 hours and change till the Yucs take the field in their quest for more TV time...
    Is stilll cold, no wind and there's still three finals to play before them...

12. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Guess it's out of the question for them to go to Atlanta and play in the Dome, huh? LOL
    At least for the Georgia semis, it's warm!

Draft saved Draft deleted