1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Twitter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YGBFKM, Jan 5, 2013.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And that has a bearing on how he has played linebacker, how? If he's supported the kids financially, what fucking difference does it make to anything?

2. It has no bearing on how he plays linebacker.
    Or it has as much bearing on his LB play as his courtroom drama. (HINT: The answer is also none.)
    Either way ...
    But as far as being a soul-saved Christian. Puh--fucking-lease.

And yea... procreate all you want with as many as woman as you can. So long as you can support everybody everything's OK.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Just be better at Twitter insults than the Dallas Cowboys.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/01/08/dallas-cowboys-twitter-feed-takes-a-shot-at-the-nhl-get-owned-by-the-stars/

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Evil, it's true, if you read the Bible, no one ever spread their seed around with multiple ladies.

5. Somehow Hofstra game play by play started polluting my Twitter feed. I almost deleted that handle but then I felt guilty because the person Tweeting is obviously special needs and very pleased with themselves. Hats off to Hofstra for their venture into special needs sports journalism. I forget the handle but I think it was @ShortBusSports

6. You can spread your seed with multiple ladies but you cannot spill it onto the ground.

It is known.

7. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Another thread with people judging how others practice their religion. Awesome.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being too cynical and maybe people aren't as ignorant as they seem. Then posts like this happen.

9. We should have a Best Religion of 2012 thread like we do for movies

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Jedi. With Lucas no longer in charge, that's my pick for ROY.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I think I see what you did there.

Draft saved Draft deleted