1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV's 50 Sexiest (primetime) Women ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Dec 5, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

This list goes from the 60s through the present and is a fraud because Jan Smithers and Yasmine Bleeth are among several noteables missing...

http://television.aol.com/photos/sexiest-women-tv

2. John

John Well-Known Member

I disagreed with about 90 percent of that. And no freakin' Heather Thomas? She should have been the top five.

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

MARKIE POST, I SHALL AVENGE THEE!

Tina Yothers, not so much.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nikki Cox is severely underrated, and not just on that list. And Lisa Bonet shouldn't be listed. And where the hell is Jenny McCarthy?

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Julie Bowen better be on that list.

6. John

John Well-Known Member

OK, for starters, Baywatch was not a primetime show -- at least not in my market. It was on around noon on Saturdays.

Second, Katie Holmes was never sexy. Cute as a damn button, yes, but not remotely sexy.

I can't wait till BYH weighs in on this.

Inky, Bleeth was on Nash Bridges and McCarthy had her own sitcom (very briefly).

7. Somebody post the list, please.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Kate Jackson is about as sexy as a vacuum cleaner.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, after I posted that I checked IMDB. So I changed it to supporting Bowen ... who isn't on the list. :mad:

Pamela Anderson at No. 1!?! Over-rated, clap, clap, clap. (And that's not the sound of hands hitting hands, it's the number of times she's gotten the clap from some nasty rock star.)

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

This makes me a terrible person, but I remember thinking that Lisa Bonet had enough arm hair to play Mork. And I was, like, ten.

11. John

John Well-Known Member

It's basically a photo list, so I'm not sure it can be copied and pasted here.

Given her awesome staying power, I probably would have voted Heather Locklear No. 1.

True, Jones, but Bonet looked better than ever in the movie High Fidelity.

12. Jonesy -- Since you're back to punching folks I'd like to suggest politely that you've never seen Angel Heart.And is Jill Hennessy on the list? If not, I call down the wrath of all the gods.

Draft saved Draft deleted