1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV Stars then and now

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

txsportsscribe, look at my username and then figure out that I am not a sir.

As for the way this board is shaping up, it is starting to remind me of my classes in gender studies and sociology.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I thought of starting a new thread, but it fits in this one. I was watching the TNT 2 p.m (central) showing of Law & Order. It was from last season (said 2007 in my direcTV synopsis) and Anna Chlumsky, now just short of 27, was in it.

I knew I recognized the eyes, so I looked up "Law & Order" and "Charity case" (the name of the episode) on IMDb before I actually realized it was her.

3. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I figured you were a guy who was trying to get SportsChick canned. ::)

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Alicia Witt started as a child actress and looks quite fetching as Chris Noth's new partner on L&O:CI.

5. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove Alicia Witt. I may have to start watching that junk.
    Speaking of child stars who grewed up nice, Alyson Hannigan was in "My Stepmother is an Alien"

6. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Not only that, but the nerdy little kid who was her prom date in the movie was played by Seth Green.

7. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Sam Kinison did a good bit on breast reduction being wrong in every sense. He said a guy would never go the doctor and say something along the lines of, "Doc, my penis is just too damn big. Can you make it smaller?"

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Anybody catch Josie Davis on "Shark" Sunday. Holy crap - even hotter with dark hair.

9. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

I loved her in Mr. Holland's Opus.

(Oh, and the Sopranos!)

10. Gold

Gold Active Member

Danica McKellar has a book out for middle school girls trying to get a more positive attitude about math.

11. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

someone opting for a breast reduction in the good ol' usa goes against the grain of an american public where most men think every woman out there needs to go the other way and a high percentage of women think the same thing. it has nothing to do with being sexist on my part.

12. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

didn't really even look at your username. just using a comon phrase.

Draft saved Draft deleted