1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV is ruined

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RossLT, Mar 17, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I have never been as scared in my life as I was in V: The Final Battle when the lady gave birth to the baby...and everyone thought he was a human and that the lizard hadn't procreated...and then he flicked his tongue. I swear, I screamed so loud I must have woken up the entire state. Didn't sleep a wink that night and rambled all day the next day to my fellow fifth-graders how the lizard baby scared the ever holy hell out of me.

Shit. That really messed me up.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yeah, they were pretty blatant with the Nazi thing. Sympathizers turning people over to the Visitors. I think there was even a concentration camp survivor that helped a family escape capture.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

[​IMG]

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Your memories are both correct, OOP and BYH.

(V makes strange bedfellows` . . . )

What's funny about the alien birth is that the tongue, to my recollection, flung out dramatially. Watching it now, it looks like an effect. Ah, the mind of a nine-year-old.

[​IMG]

MY search for the baby's twin, the lizard which died soon after, bore no fruit.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I give thee Enos.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Looks like another sleepless night coming my way.

I'll hunt you down, find you and fight you for this, Piotr. After I catch up to my sleep, of course.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My mom still probably has the worksheet from kindergarten listing my favorite things. Favorite TV show: Enos. Some great taste I had.

Oh, and my latest love offering.

[​IMG]

8. Jar of Flies

Jar of Flies Member

[​IMG]

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

The lizard baby was the moment V went from excellent drama to cheese.

I like you too, BYH.

;D ;D ;D

And, for what it's worth . . .I'll now be seeing the lizard baby in my dreams tonight. The wife will make fun of me wanting to keep the light on . . .

Draft saved Draft deleted