1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Turning in my Man Card - Starbucks Edition

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Next thing you know, Moddy will be posting about his colonoscopy.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I do have pictures.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Earl Grey!?! You can keep your Man Card only if you turn in your US passport.

4. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

i do enjoy some Morning Thunder by Celeste.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

In the summertime... Iced Green Tea Latte... And let them make it with their melon shot they put in it.

Then pass out from how good it is.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I studied for many a winter final with a steady regimen of Quik Trip hot chocolate spiked with peppermint schnapps.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Not a big fan of Starbucks coffee. I drink my blend from Fairway (market in NY; blend is called Fairway to Heaven). Drink my coffee black, too, no sugar.

I'll do an herbal tea at night occasionally -- this black currant tea my girlfriend brings back from Europe. But those Starbucks drinks? Nah.

Also, I'd be careful with those Starbucks drinks. They pack a ton of calories. I just checked out that Earl Grey Tea Latte -- A grande with whole milk is 220 calories; with Skim Milk it is 160 calories. That is a lot of calories for a 16 oz drink.

8. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Say what you want about Starbucks, but their hot chocolate is out of this world. Four different blends of chocolate? Please. :D

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Melon shot....bad memories of my 21st birthday. :-X

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Mmmmm, chai. Always chai.

11. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Caramel or java chip frappachino. Both wreck my insides (TMI, sorry), but it's a whole lot of tasty goodness.

12. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

I am a big fan of the pumpkin spice latte. It's seasonal, and I probably triple my Starbucks intake when it's available.

Draft saved Draft deleted