1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tuesday night TV options?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bwright, Oct 14, 2009.

1. bwright

bwright Member

Am I missing something on Tuesday night's TV lineup? Every other night (Sunday-Thurs) has good shows on, and my DVR is pretty heavily booked.

What do you folks watch on Tuesdays?
  2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

CBS, all night long.

8 p.m.: NCIS
    9 p.m.: NCIS: Los Angeles
    10 p.m.: The Good Wife

EDIT: And since this thread is sure to draw some NCIS fans, did anyone catch what Gibbs whispered to Ziva at the end of last night's show before he kissed the top of her head? I couldn't make it, went back to watch it on tape with closed captioning and all they had was "whispers indistinctly." Hoping there are some lip readers out there, since this is bugging me inordinately.
  3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

World Series of Poker, 7-9 pm CDT
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've tried getting into NCIS repeatedly, but Cote de Paulo's "widow's peak" makes me think of Eddie Munster every time she's on screen. Really enjoy The Good Wife and Sons of Anarchy.

I'll give CBS credit for sticking with NCIS - other networks don't program the night aggressively because they know American Idol is coming in January.
  5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

"Good Wife" has been pretty decent. Beyond that I usually spend Tuesdays clearing the Tivo backlog from Sunday and Monday.
  6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

NCIS is one of my favorite shows. NCIS: Los Angeles has been pretty good so far and has been the most-watched new show.

I've watched "The Forgotten" at 10, which has been OK. I haven't watched "The Good Wife" and while I'm sure it's good, the subject matter doesn't appeal to me.
  7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Give it a shot, Mizzou. I didn't think it would be my cup of tea, either. I thought it would be the whole "woman spurned" thing ad nauseum, but that's in the background. Actually, it's a rather decent courtroom show.
  8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Up until last night, we watched Hell's Kitchen. I think the only other thing we DVR on Tuesday is The Good Wife. That also might be the night the wife DVRs the Hills and the City.

Overall, a pretty weak night. Especially compared to Wed and Thurs.
Draft saved Draft deleted