1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tucker Carlson...how in the heck did this guy happen?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Alma, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I think the nation probably would’ve been a lot better off if Fox News had never started.

2muchcoffeeman and Smallpotatoes like this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lol and if the 49ers scored a TD on the first drive of the game they might have beaten the Giants instead of losing 49-3.

3. Fredrick

Fredrick Well-Known Member

I won't obsess on this topic any more, and won't comment any more about the need for Fox, but why would you want only one side being reported on? If Fox gets rid of Tucker, Hannity, Laura, what's left is all radical left stuff all the time. I mean has CNN even covered the Black woman who defaced the BLM street drawing across from Trump Tower and Brooklyn? She is a two-person (with her friend) wrecking crew on the BLM street paintings. She is worth coverage. Fox is the only network that will mention Biden's bizarre behavior.
    On a different topic, I watch Tucker's show when I can and I'll say the way Cathy Areu was hired as a commentator was weird on the show. She was called the liberal sherpa I believe under her name and Tucker would throw a question at her to get the sherpa's take. Her take was very extreme left and she was being serious and it was almost like her segments were set up to show what a "crazy person" thinks about stuff. She handled herself well but it was very bizarre TV.

4. indiehead

indiehead New Member

yikes

5. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Is CNN not covering her costing her a scholarship or something?

HanSenSE and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

What bizarre behavior?

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I’m glad to know that while my uncle has left this mortal coil, his spirit lives on.

sgreenwell likes this.
  9. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

I get up at 3 a.m. central time. At that point, CNN and Fox quit airing re-runs of the previous evenings' opinion shows (do not watch, I'm asleep).

I quickly confirm the CNN slant and Fox slant. Then, go take my morning dump.

By 5 a.m., I'm at the station and check out MSNBC's Morning Joe, or Jo, or whatever it is. That program makes both CNN and Fox seem middle of the road.

10. Kolchak

Kolchak Active Member

Well whatever Biden is saying or doing, clearly it must be anti-Christian, anti-guns and anti-American flag. He probably wears a mask too.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It's a three-way competition between Starman, Abbott and Frederick at times. I suppose it matters what kind of household you grew up in, about who reminds you most of Drunk Uncle.

[​IMG]

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

No wonder the suits work you 70 and pay you 40.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.