1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truther steals playground sign, taunts Sandy Hook victim's mother

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, May 12, 2014.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

http://www.wfsb.com/story/25465508/thief-claiming-sandy-hook-shooting-was-a-hoax-steals-playground-sign

May this guy and others like him get theirs the way the asshole who cornered Buzz Aldrin did.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

There's a lot of stupid motherfuckers running around.

3. Smallpotatoes

Stupidity is one thing. Lacking basic human decency is another.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

We need to bring back public flogging and the stocks.

Some people need to be beat into the fucking dirt.

5. I used to work with a truther who believed shit like this ... Sandy Hook, 9/11 the Holocaust ... the whole nine yards. If he lived there, I could see him doing this.

Update: My truther (former co-worker's) comment on my FB link: "I'm still waiting for the video of Adam Lanza entering the school."

6. Starman

I'm having a minor kerfuffle on YouTube with some dumb fuck who just doesn't think the Buddy Holly plane crash scene pictures "look right," and is trying to pump up some fucking stupid conspiracy theory.

No word as to exactly who was supposed to be carrying out this conspiracy to shoot down Holly -- the commies, the Jooos, the aliens from Area 51, or Obama's grandpappy hiding in a nearby barn with a pea-shooter.

People need to start firebombing the fucking right-wing screech-radio stations. That's where a lot of this shit gets started.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

Yeah, I heard two different hosts bring up Buddy Holly conspiracy theories just today.

8. Bubbler

Curious (without wanting to give a right-wing idiot site a page view) ... what's the angle on the Buddy Holly theories? I mean, who has anything to gain?

9. Starman

That's just it ... but the "pictures don't look right" so it's gotta be some goddamn conspiracy.

10. Bubbler

The biggest mistake the GOP ever made when this idiotic shit started seeping into their ranks was to look the other way instead of telling these ignorant dullards to pound sand.

They should've told them to "fuck off". Instead, they said "show me the money!"

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

12. Smallpotatoes

Last week, a group of these clowns spoke at a Newtown school committee meeting.
    One of them, Dan Bidondi (you may remember him as the guy who asked Mass. Gov. Patrick about the Boston Marathon bombing being a false flag) spoke. I'd be amazed if he even knows one end of a gun from the other.
    The ringleader of this, Wolfgang Halbig, claims to have been a state trooper, a school principal and a school safety expert, a strange combination of careers.

Draft saved Draft deleted