1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Trust Me" on TNT

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jan 29, 2009.

1. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

I did a little digging, and according to an interview with Cavanaugh, an Ed DVD series is in the works. Of course, they've been saying "it's in the works" for years, so I'm not holding my breath. I've heard everything from music rights to complications between who would get profits as the reasons it's been held back for so long. Stuckeyville.com has a lot on this if you're interested.

There are bootleg DVD sets to be had on the Interwebs for about $70 bucks last I saw. I've been really tempted to do it, but I just don't know how good the quality would be. All I know is my VHS copy of the Season 3 finale isn't going to be able to hold up much longer.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

"House" and this will be just fine for my late-night Monday viewing. I like the Cavanaugh/McCormack dynamic.

Another good new show: "Lie To Me" on FOX, Wednesdays at 9. Tim Roth, Kelli Williams ("The Practice"). A PI who does all his interrogation through reading people's facial giveaways. Perhaps a bit of a one-trick pony, but it's been pretty intriguing thus far.

Draft saved Draft deleted