1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's son is a baby douche: Celebrity Apprentice 2012 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

On the one hand, this was total hubris by Carolla. His entire persona is built on complaining that everyone around him is an idiot, and it got him in trouble here because he didn't trust anyone else's advice.

On the other hand, he probably knew he wasn't going to win the whole thing. So I think he decided to just do the presentation he wanted to do and let the chips fall where they may. He's also a California guy and a homebody and was probably sick of New York.

It's a shame, because he's smart and capable enough to win this. And of course he's entertaining as hell.

Ferrigno and Andretti are equally weak. But Lou's a big baby and he annoys me.

Whatever. With Carolla gone I'm probably done with this show.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

On Carolla's Friday podcast, he said, I'm doing Ellen's show and Leno on Monday, so draw your own conclusion...

The best news about last night is I no longer have to watch the show.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Once again, the men's team was jobbed.

4. Steak Snabler

He said on his Tuesday show that an NBC producer told them off-camera to do a "Steve Jobs-style" presentation, so that's what they did. Then when Trump asked him in the board room who he would fire, he said "the producer who told me the wrong way to do the presentation." (And of course they didn't air that).

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Ferrigno needs to be the project manager this week so he has no excuses if he fails. The men should INSIST he do it.

6. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, he said on today's podcast that the producers are mad that he talked about what happened behind the scenes. His response was, "Well then you shouldn't have aired something that made me look like an idiot when that's not how it happened."

Of all of the people who did the show, Carolla and Jillette were the two that surprised me the most. Neither really needs the exposure. Neither needs the money. Neither strikes me as being overly in love with the charities that they were representing...

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You know how the loser immediately walks out of Trump Tower into the dark empty street and gets into the car? I noticed the week Gotti exited that she had been wearing completely different clothes and different hair in the boardroom. Now I notice it every week...the exits are taped later, when they do the interviews to intersperse in the broadcast.

Doesn't really matter, but just looks so sloppy.

8. Mizzougrad96

Actually, they tape the exits before the game begins. The first year they did it, the clip leaked out of the guy who won it, that guy who married the E! reporter, doing the elevator and cab thing...

9. Steak Snabler

I should have noted this earlier ... While I don't really care for her personality, my God does Dayana Mendoza look good in HD!

10. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"We love traveling and being in the woods — at the end of the day, we are outdoorsmen at heart.”

http://www.salon.com/2012/03/14/the_trump_brothers_grotesque_hunting_spree/singleton/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Steak Snabler

Donald stands behind his boys ... to shove them in front of a moving train:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2012/03/14/donald_trump_to_talk_to_sons_about_hun

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Mizzougrad96

It says a lot that Trump is more likable that his two oldest sons... I still hope all three die in a car fire.

Why do I have a feeling his douchebag sons went to one of those places where they basically bring the animals to you to shoot.

I don't picture those assholes actually going out on a real safari and actually hunting this stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted