1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's son is a baby douche: Celebrity Apprentice 2012 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I hate Trump, but one of my favorite celebs is on, so I'll watch until he's fired.

I agree about the Choppers guy making the donation himself.

2. Mizzougrad96

Penn is probably the smartest of the bunch by several miles, but he'll say something that will get himself fired. He's not exactly known for towing the company line.

The same thing will happen to Carolla.

3. Mizzougrad96

I think Aiken will win.

4. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that Teutel still has that kind of coin. Isn't OCC bleeding money?

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

senior could be down to his last penny and he'd give it away if it meant saving face

6. Mizzougrad96

If that was all from him, he's pretty stupid... I'm guessing if he hadn't started throwing out the $500K figure at the beginning that some of the guys with big-name friends could have started calling in favors and won anyway.

7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I both love and hate this show. It's like the car crash on the side of the road I can't look away from.

Trump is such a pompous douche, but it's fun to watch him talk out of both sides of his mouth and his ass at the same time.

He's such a hypocrite. He'll excuse one "celebrity" for being late to a task and then fire another the next week for the same thing.

And I'm sure he saw every episode of "Arsenio" and the chopper show, like he said. Loved how Carolla mocked Trump when he said he was friends with Diddy.

8. Mizzougrad96

Carolla was cracking me up last night. He's smart enough to win, but he'll mouth off at some point and get booted...

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Carolla cracked me up w/the line how the choppers dude managed to offend three minorities by saying he'd dump Arsenio and Takei.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ghoulish Beat! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

11. Mizzougrad96

I'd love to see Carolla or Gillette win. But I'm sure both will pop off and get themselves fired.

Carolla's let a few things slip on his podcast. It has been heavily implied that he and Penn don't last too long, which should surprise nobody.

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I love this show and every week never fails to confirm that the lamest Z-level "celebrity" you can think of in the history of that show is a thousand times brighter and more competent than Don Jr.

I had no idea Lou Ferrigno was still alive.

Draft saved Draft deleted