1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Has the same question
    [​IMG]

Cosmo likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Zing!

bigpern23 likes this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The Lebanon!

Songbird and Cosmo like this.
  4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Actual overheard conversation earlier this week: "I just can't vote for that woman."

"Me neither. I mean the emails… And she's made such a mess of Syria, starting with Benghazi. Why do we have to take their refugees? They killed our ambassador! Fuck 'em!"

(Me: Banging head on desk)

Spartan Squad likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

They're be-bopping and scatting all over me!

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

All theose comments are from one Facebook post, which you won't see by clicking on the link to their profiles. Each of these posts takes about a minute to compile.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's big city but not necessarily working poor. Average rent in SF is $3,500 and a lot of people pay $5,000 or more. So even if you're splitting that, rent could easily be half your take-home pay even if you're making close to $100,000. Similar story in NY, Boston and I assume parts of Chicago. For people that Donna Brazile actually comes in contact with, it's probably pretty accurate.

9. Inky_Wretch

10. Inky_Wretch

That makes sense. I know a guy who got transferred to San Francisco and is paying $4,000 per month.

It's just pretty shocking when I compare it to life in Flyover Country. My mortgage wasn't even $1,000 per month and we charge $450 per month for a two-bedroom house near the college.

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

It's almost like a different unit of currency. "This shitbox apartment? Thirty-seven fifty a month." "What's that in dollars?"

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Do you get to sit on daddy's lap too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.