1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

All I know is, if Trump can somehow get gimmee chips into the Constitution, I'm on board ...

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

4. SnarkShark

I've been busy today, so I'm working through this slowly, but clearly this writer is out for Starman's heart. "Incest aside" lol.

Trump seems to have settled down nicely with his third wife, Melania, who is young enough to be his daughter. Though he seems to have sized up his actual daughter, Ivanka, as well. As Trump once told The View when asked how he'd feel if she posed for Playboy: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Incest aside, the problem with dating/marrying younger women, of course, is that they tend to age. Sometimes after loving them, you have to leave them. This can get uncomfortable, even for the world's most successful, classy, terrific person. As one Trump intimate tells me, when Trump was going to break things off with his second wife Marla Maples before the relatively modest prenup-limit expired and he'd have been on the hook for more money, Trump didn't have the stomach to tell her. So, the intimate says, "He leaked it to the Daily News, left the paper on the bed, and he went out to breakfast."

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Ann Romney owns a horse.

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Trump has the most luxurious, elegant foot wedge in the world.

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

GOP fun fact: If Alberta Ted wins the presidency, he would extend a streak of every GOP president elected since the Great Depression having ties to Texas or California.

Eisenhower: Born in Texas
    Nixon: California
    (Ford, who wasn't elected)
    Reagan: California
    GHWB: Texas
    GWB: Texas

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

But Mitt Romney doesn't give repeated interviews about how he'd like to see the horse in a magazine naked, or maybe "date" it.

Although maybe he doesn't need to.

9. SnarkShark

Alberta Rafael*

heyabbott likes this.
  10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

In the Trump section of "Who's Your Caddy," Trump comes off sounding like John Hammond in Jurassic Park ... "Spared no expense." It was a fun read.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Stephen King knows horror ...

[​IMG]

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Jokes aside, man, nothing sticks with you like cheating at golf. Cheat on your wife, cheat on your taxes, but don't cheat at golf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.