1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Blood: Season 4

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shoeless Joe, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

One thing that seems to have been glossed over in Sookie's year-long vanishing act is at the end of season 3 didn't Bill push Eric into the concrete when they were disposing of Russell (or am I mistaken)? How did he get out? Nobody seems to have even mentioned it.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Pam got him out and he showed up at Sookie's house. That was in last season.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I think it's because I read the books, so I know where that plot line is supposedly going. Otherwise, I don't think I would like nice Eric, either.

4. Shoeless Joe

I don't remember that. I just remember Bill pushing him in. I've had a whole Boardwalk Empire and a Game of Thrones since then.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't remember Pam getting him out, but that makes sense. I just remember him showing up at Sookie's house and telling her that Bill had been sent by the Queen to get her from the very beginning, which finally seemed to break them up for good.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I watched this show for about 45 minutes on Sunday, and they just fuck and kill each other the entire show, right?

7. Shoeless Joe

That pretty much covers it. Good stuff.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm not being a wise ass, but each scene was either fucking or someonewasthisclosetokillingsomeone.

Hey, it's a decent show.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Vampires are not rapists!

10. Shoeless Joe

Oh, no. I didn't think you were being a wise ass. I was agreeing with you.

11. Shoeless Joe

I don't know what the judging criteria is for Emmys or whatever, but Fiona Shaw should win something for her job this season.

I'd like to get a GOOD LOOK at Jessica and Debbie, but seeing as how they've had chances with both of them, I guessing we won't see it.

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I very much enjoyed last night's episode. Best of the season so far, IMO. Agree on Shaw -- she is always excellent. True Blood was renewed for next year, by the way. No surprise.

Draft saved Draft deleted