1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Troy Smith??

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by stevenash, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

It's a retarded post, but ringing the bell at Wall Street sounds like it'd be really cool, though not as fun as sliding onto the floor and whispering a rumor that some Midwestern bank is about to go insolvent.

2. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

I'm sure some kid from inner-city Cleveland gives a shit about ringing the bell on Wall Street. If Troy Smith didn't run fast and throw far, 99 percent of those "Bonfire of the Vanities" assholes wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Fuck 'em.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Troy Smith has about the same chance of being drafted early as BYH does of satisfying his wife.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Are the fanboy sites linking to us?

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

But that dosn't mean he's won't be succesful in this league.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Yea, I heard something about a quarterback trying to revolutionize the game. Maybe Smith can join forces.

:D

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

;D :)

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Didn't SI put him very high on a ridiculously early mock draft this week or last week? I think they had him going to the Raiders.

Not saying I buy it. Just throwing it out there.

Draft saved Draft deleted