1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Troublemaker disrupts panel discussion, gets the big smack-down

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Woo hoo!!

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118227/heritage-foundations-super-uncomfortable-anti-muslim-event

Interesting. And possibly concerning.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I couldn't find the story anywhere on the front page of FOX News' web site. Why isn't THE MEDIA covering this?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Fox is too busy criticizing the administration for Benghazi

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

She said "great question, and I'm glad you're here" first. That means she gets to say whatever she wants.

5. heyabbott

"Mr. Dennit, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on."With all due respect, I didn't realize you'd gotten experimental surgery to get your balls removed."

6. NFL-Solomon

NFL-Solomon New Member

No different that the Hillary Clinton town hall meeting puff piece that aired yesterday. These so-called unbiased news outlets are so in the tank for set parties, it's not even funny. CNN's original plan was to do a TV movie glamorizing Hillary's life. The white, conservative Christian population that makes up the Heritage Foundation of course is going to cheer for muslim-bashing. But let's not pretend that the left isn't just as guilty of the same whitewashing.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That woman's response is verbatim the exact same one I've previously seen her give on other talking head political shows. It's like she's building a career on that canned memorized little speech that she knows is guaranteed to draw screeching approval from the right wing howling brigades.

I can just see her salivating at the chance to uncork it from the moment she saw microphone in the muslim lady's hand.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She oughta sign up for a screen name here.

9. heyabbott

COMCAST Corp (NBC Universal) paying Chelsea Clinton $600,000.00 for a couple weeks of work doesnt put them in the tank for Clinton,it makes them the owner of the tank.

10. NFL-Solomon

NFL-Solomon New Member

Corporate welfare. Remember from Hil's book, that she and bill were "dead broke" after leaving the White House...

11. SEC Guy

SEC Guy Member

Yeah, aside from him getting $250K a speech, they were "dead broke"

12. heyabbott

don't forget the $15,000,000.00 advance on his 1st book out of office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.