1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Troubled times had come to my hometown

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, Aug 19, 2013.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Poin visits my first paper and hometown. I didn't go to high school here and I don't know the "lady" in question.

http://www.clantonadvertiser.com/2013/08/19/thorsby-teacher-arrested-on-rape-and-sodomy-charges/

The Chilton County Sheriff’s Department arrested a Thorsby High School teacher Friday on six counts of rape (statutory) in the second degree and two counts of second-degree sodomy.

Sheriff Kevin Davis said Jennifer Collins McNeill, 39, of Thorsby, was taken into custody by the sheriff’s department at 4:40 p.m. on Friday.

Davis said McNeill was arrested at the Chilton County Jail after authorities obtained a warrant for her arrest due to allegations made regarding McNeill.

[​IMG]

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Reminder that is surprisingly needed quite often: Sodomy is oral too.

She looks like a butt girl, though.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm impressed that the closing of the McDonald's was a more popular story than the Poin one. You Bammers have your priorities I suppose.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Do NOT underestimate the importance of that mcDonald's to the people of Jemison.

6. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

With two counts of sodomy? Will the unveiling of the strap-on get its own press conference?

7. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Server not found on the link.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

GAH! One of my biggest pet peeves. Either quote it, or paraphrase it. Don't do both.

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Rammer Jammer, indeed.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

http://www.clantonadvertiser.com/2014/02/25/former-thorsby-teacher-indicted-on-rape-sodomy-charges/

Indicted on six counts of rape (2nd) and two counts of sodomy (2nd).

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The kid is not getting butt. My money is on the simple oral.

12. I hear Bruce Springsteen music in the background.

Draft saved Draft deleted