1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tropical Storm Chris

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Aug 1, 2006.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Unless you're headed to the Florida Keys, you have nothing to worry about.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Bite your fucking tongue..... ;)

Unless you live down here... then I guess, at least, you are being flip at your own peril.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not only do I live down here, but I grew up down here.

So go fuck off or something.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Tell you what... why don't you... and half the fucks on this board go get your goddamned skins thiicked.

What a bunch of pansies with skins as thin as condoms.

5. These storms can turn on a dime. I am not going to be fine until it dissolves.

6. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Here, in Katrina Country, the weathermen (well, at least a couple of them) are foaming at the mouth ....

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Jim Cantore has sported his first erection of the summer.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

It was reported an hour ago that the storm won't become a hurricane and likely will peter out in the Gulf.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Says the guy who resorts to calling people "cocksuckers" and posting PMs when they disagree with him.

With every post you further solidify your status as the biggest and most clueless ass on the board.

10. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

If Lenny Bruce taught us anything, it's imperative that you know how to use the word. Wonderful word that it is.

"I didn't call you a cocksucker. I said it was a cocksucking call ... (being baited by the ump) ... You're a cocksucker!" Crash Davis in "Bull Durham"

"Crash musta called the guy a cocksucker." Jenny, moments later.

Then Susan Sarandon, as Annie, bats her eyes, sighs and says, "Isn't he romantic?"

Amen, sister.

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

If anyone wanted to pick sides, they would take the constituency of high-level posters with whom I have no problem over the half-witted flotsam and jetsam such as yourself and your assbag, Redskin blogger-ilk trolls and suckups.

Like I said earlier, you are giving my feet, and their steel-toed boots, carpal tunnel.

12. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Cantore goes back to his Queensryche-inspired winter-thru-mid-summer condition of silent flaccidity.

Draft saved Draft deleted