1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

trolls

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Let's just say I hope that the Ghost of Christmas Past doesn't visit me next December. If you've never had the experience of waking up with a sherry hangover and plastic labia in your mouth, I can assure you you're not missing much. To this day I can't smell fruitcake-flavored personal lubricant without feeling a little ill.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Huh?

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Pretty sure someone didn't like people defending DyePack, so they created an account and pretended to be him. That's my guess.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh.

[/shamelesspostpadding]

5. Why couldn't it really be him? Is it really that hard to find a new computer to post from ... like a library, for instance?

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Wrong.

If that were Dye, and I don't think it is, then he's more than capable of fighting his own fights. If I were interested in 'defending' him, wouldn't I have posted on that thread?

Expressing what I see as hypocrisy and a wanton disregard for the "rules" of this site does not a defense make.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It just doesn't seem like his style to post something like that. He would have started flaming people and if he really wanted to out others, he'd probably just do it here.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I'm just now catching up on this thread and this made me laugh out loud at my computer. My face is so red.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.