1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trivial Blitz game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Oct 31, 2007.

1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Play long enough and you'll get it enough times. I'm starting to get the same categories two and three times. I've also gotten really lucky and gotten Baseball Jargon and New York Sports Teams in the same round.

2. Can I get through a damn game without getting the god damn titans category? :mad:

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oh, I've gotten Weezer several times. I've also gotten titans several times. But Aaron Spelling shows, boy bands and NY sports teams, only once each. :mad:

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Goddamn it, why don't I get Weezer singles? I know those. Hasbro subsidaries or types of cake, on the other hand ... not so much.

5. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

This game is not valid until Birdscribe checks in, imho, mainly cause I suck ass at it.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Consider it official, bydesign. :D

7. 7,300 thanks to ny sports teams, tarantino characters, and FIFA champs in the final round

8. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

So, you can find that post in all that mess, but can't find somewhere to eat at the airport. Hmph.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes. Got 10 of 11 before passing. Couldn't get the last one.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I could find somewhere. I just got sidetracked at Bare Escentuals! And I didn't want to walk to the other end of the T concourse for Burger King.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea, and I always forget which tramps were on the show and which weren't.

12. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

I think it saddens me that I haven't run any categories except states that border canada and baseball terms/movies

Draft saved Draft deleted