1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trent Green traded to Dolphins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

First-year starting QB, retired stud o-lineman, RB who carried the ball more than anyone in the history of the league last year, piss-poor coach whose leadership abilities vanish once he hits the field...as Guy said, 12 losses might be on the low end of the scale.

2. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I was actually disagreeing. I'll take the over on 4 wins, even though I think they won't be any good.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Haven't seen an A_F blast-off in a while. Takes me back ...

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh. then you can just shut the fuck up. :D

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Looking at a schedule and predicting wins and losses is the single worst way to determine a team's record, simply because there are so many variables that will come into play. I learned that last season, with the Jets. I thought there was no way they would win four games. Mangini's crew went to the playoffs.

With that said, the 2007 Kansas City Chiefs' schedule:

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

What's the worst that could happen?

-- AJ Feely

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

The Phins traded for a corpse.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Quinn blows chunks.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yeah, he's old, but at least he's solid.
    They're saying Daunte is getting better and better everyday, but his mobility will probably be gone so you're gonna have to wonder what he's gonna bring you. Trent will give you something on that position. You guys have to understand, they have a really really good defense(they also added Porter in the off season). So it's not like they need the Colts' offense.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

BYH, didn't you actually lobby for the Chiefs to continue starting Huard when he had the hot hand last season? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I did. But the Chiefs are talking about starting Croyle.

I'd feel a bit better abotu their chances with Huard. Like 6-10 instead of 4-12.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

Chuck, the Dolphins' defense ain't that good.

Draft saved Draft deleted