1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trent Green traded to Dolphins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

2. pallister

pallister Guest

OK, I can understand the Chiefs getting rid of him when they could still get something in return. But is Huard the answer in KC? I know he had a decent run last year, but I'm thinking he's not the kind of guy you want to pin a whole season's hopes on. Or is the plan to just give Larry Johnson 500-plus carries?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

BRODIE CROYLE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

:D ;D :D ;D

I know what you mean. When I heard them say he was the "quarterback of the future" and I almost fell off my bed.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I cannot wait for the Chiefs to suck. Between Brodie Croyle sucking and the impending falling off of Larry Johnson's knees, the FRAUD Herm Edwards will have plenty of ammo with which to badmouth to his friends in the press the moves of his "friend" Carl Peterson and to start greasing the skids for his next gig.

Get that broom ready, Clown Whitlock. You'll need to "work your corners" during this 4-12 season.

"But he took the Chiefs to the playoffs in his first season! He's so keen!"--Almost_Famous

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

About time they got this deal done, took them long enough.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I'll take the over. And I think they'll be bad.

8. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

What he said.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I still contend that the Dolphins fucked up by not drafting Quinn. There was no way that Green wasn't getting traded to Miami, but he is a short term solution to a long term problem.

And no, I don't think Daunte Culpepper is the long term solution, either.

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I'm fairly certain the Blazers should have passed on Bowie.

11. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I don't know about 4-12 BYH. I know you don't like Herm, which is fine, but here's a glimpse at some of the Chiefs' sked:

At Houston; Minnesota; Green Bay; at Detroit; at NY Jets; Oakland twice.

That's probably at least four wins just from those games.

12. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

No kidding. Herm made Trent sweat a bit while Petersen was standing put to see when the Fish would make an offer.

Draft saved Draft deleted