1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Travis Henry: STILL the dumbest m-fer on the planet

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Jul 11, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I mean, frick on a stick with a brick, how fucking stupid do you have to be?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/07/11/report-travis-henry-fails-drug-test/

(BLOGS!!!!)

You'd think a shithead who is down to his last strike (AFTER he got out of a third strike call last year) and has 172 babies to feed would be, well, smarter than this.

The more I read about this guy, the more I'm convinced he never puts on a condom b/c he thinks the stork delivers babies.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The NFL to Travis Henry: "Later BITCH. Hang it up."

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Awesome.

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

And now 9 kids will be added to the welfare rolls because this fucker can't stay away from weed.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And that's a lot of chicken patties.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

On sale this week at Waldbaum's.

I'm clipping coupons, jerk. Maybe you should too.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You think Tom Seaver clipped coupons?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not going there. Nothing good can come of it.

If you want to continue discussing chicken patties and Tom Seaver, perhaps we should do so during the designated break period. Or on PMs.

9. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

By far the dumbest fucker in pro football.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I was going to smoke weed during the designated break period.

But, whatever.

11. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6962930&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

My favorite quote:

"Steve Zissou, one of Henry’s attorneys at the time, told Fox 31 Sports that Henry had a negative test result four days prior to testing positive as well.

“There are false positives in the world of testing,” Zissou said at that time."

What. The. Fuck. Travis?!? Are you so perpetually high that you have to pull a defense attorney out of a goddamn Wes Anderson film?!? Keep on doin' Big Orange Country proud, you barebackin' cooter-sploogin' baby daddy!

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

There's also this...

Jim Saccomano? Was his brother Bob out to lunch?
    And Hadley Englehard? That's a name from a freakin' PBS kids show with puppets. Evil puppets. Hadley Englehard sounds like the evil factory owner.
    Based on the names alone, I'm raising an eyebrow over this whole thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted