1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Traveler

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ADifferentOkie, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's a very good show... I just wonder if they're burning off episodes during the summer for some reason or if this will be on the fall schedule... I hope it is...

2. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

They're just burning off episodes, folks. The show was canceled a while ago. Sorry.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Aw fudge... well, my wife was figuring this was a one shot deal anyways (how do you continue the plot based on these characters?)

4. I agree, I couldn't see it going past this season either, but I have enjoyed the show so far. It's fairly far-fetched, yes, but hell, it's not a reality show. The premise is entertaining and the show flips and turns. I was kinda bored watching last night but had a holy shit moment when Will pulled the gun at the end. The show has a way of doing that, getting you ready to shut it off, then wham! I didn't know it was cancelled, though. I remember watching the pilot and seeing a scheduled debut of may 30th. I just thought it was going to be a summer show, kind of like what FX does.

Draft saved Draft deleted