1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trailer for Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by pressboxramblings07, Jul 30, 2008.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm fluent in nerd and geek.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Actually, I was speaking in generalities, not to any particular poster. Frankly, I made zero connection between your post and mine.

3. I agree with D.D. I have heard people freak out about Watson being jail bait.
    I think it must be because we have watched her grow up with almost yearly updates of her being on the big screen.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Funny that 3/4ths of this thread has been about Emma Watson, who wasn't even in the trailer. Or if she was, I missed her.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Are they going to cross-market this - buy an advance ticket to Harry Potter, get a free issue of Dragon magazine and a pocket protector?

Who wins in a magical battle: Voldemort or Gandalf?

Could 'Deadly Hallows' be better than 'The Dark Knight'?

6. This is going to be fucking amazing. I can't wait until it comes out. I have read the books so many times it is unreal.

7. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Really? I speak jive.

8. No.
    Gandalf because he's an immortal.
    No way. These movies just aren't as well made as the two Batman flicks.

9. In England, the legal age of consent is 16, if I am not mistaken. And besides, Emma Watson is pretty hot if I do say so myself.

10. sportschick

It is 16. And even though he's almost as short as me, I think Daniel Radcliff is really attractive.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

There you go ruining a perfectly good thread of men leering at Emma Watson. Thanks a whole lot.

And what about all those Weasley kids? Won't anyone drool over them?

12. sportschick

Ron's got too many muscles for me. The twins though . . . :D

Draft saved Draft deleted