1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Totally Useless Information

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

So, I'm watching SC and there's Damon being interviewed in the visiting clubhouse of the SkyDome in Toronto after the Yankees won Sunday.

And on the TV in the background is none other than one of "the worst Canadians" . . . Mr. Red Green and the Red Green Show.

Conclusion: The Yankees watch Red Green when they go to Canada.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I just spit up my coffee reading this. Man, I never thought the Yankees would watch Red Green. Maybe they are trying to get tips on how to dress when in Canada ??? ::)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I couldn't believe it either. But there he was.

Hell, I can't believe anyone watches that douchenoggle.

4. Cansportschick

Pete, you would be surprised at the numnber of douchebags I know that watch that show. I mean, are some people that desperate :eek:

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

But never forget The Man's Prayer:

I'm a man.

But I can change.

If I have to.

I guess.

6. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Sadly, my parents watch this dude. Of course, they have five channels (six when the clouds are high or low).

They tried to make me watch it once, because "it's soooo funny." I disagreed.

7. Cansportschick

Barsuk, I really feel for you. My dad tried the same thing years ago on me, but I came up with the "I'm tired" excuse and started to yawn, indicating I was going to sleep.

What's even worst, Smith and Smith. When Red Green and his wife used to have their own show. Oh my god, that was enough torture.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I can top that, unfortunately. My father-in-law is such a big fan that he went to tapings and actually got on an episode.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Is that Al Borland at an advanced age?

10. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

Was "Trailer Park Boys" not on?

Draft saved Draft deleted