1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Total Request Live now not live

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Mar 20, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

And the I Love The ... series

2. KYSportsWriter

You too? I thought I was the only one?

[ducking]

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Did you ever see the one with the fat girl who fell down the bus stairs, and they froze her at the bottom to put her stats up?

4. KYSportsWriter

The girl that had to date the right-wing Marine or whatever the hell he was? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That clip was on Talk Soup the very next night for the whole world to see.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't remember anything except her bouncing down the bus stairs. And a youtube search didn't turn it up. :(

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I always thought Date My Mom was a better show than Next. But some crazy things happen on the gay episodes of Next.

7. KYSportsWriter

Yeah, the guy wound up instantly nexting everyone. But it was still funny seeing her bounce down the steps and then get right back up and start waving wildly at the guy.

"I just wanted to make sure you were OK. NEXT!"

lol

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Date My Mom is horrifying. The number of mothers who whore themselves out so their daughter can go out with some freak scares me.

I forgot: My favorite is Parental Control. :D

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yes, like "Flavor of Love," "I Love New York," "Best Week Ever," "The A List," "The Surreal Life," "Celebrity Fit Club," etc.

10. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I watch way too many of those MTV shows than a heterosexual male should, but I don't dig Next. Those corny lines everyone has are so brutal. I know most of those shows are manipulated/edited heavily, but that one stretches the word reality.

Parental Control is just as unrealistic, but damn if that show isn't entertaining.

11. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

MTV is a funny network. Most of their network programming is geared toward the uber-rich 16-year-old girl demographic, but every now and then they throw in a Real Life documentary to show they aren't the lowlife scum we all know they are.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

MTV shows music videos?

Draft saved Draft deleted