1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tori Spelling: "I hate being rich."

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Nov 14, 2006.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

pussycat.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I have sympathy for her. She's been lugging around 15 pounds of lantern, Hapsburg jaw for 30 years.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

As a friend of mine says: "When I see Tori Spelling making out with guys on 90210, I feel uncomfortable."

I'm sure there's something on her that's not bought with daddy's money. Maybe she still has a natural webbed foot, I don't know. But she went from a large schnozzed flat-chested one-line wonder in the premiere ("Daddy Daddy I wanna be on the show DAAAAAAAAADDDY!!!" "OK honey they're putting us up against Cheers this won't last six weeks") to a knockout with 56DDDs and a starring role the last few years. Of course, it was either that or more Noah Hunter.

That Tori has been relegated to C-level TV/straight-to-DVD movies and a not-nearly-as-smart-as-she-thought-it-was reality show is proof everything eventually evens out.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

She looks like a small, blonde Don Shula.
    But not as pretty.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I can't really speak much to the present, because since 90210 died I could not name a single project or thing she's done beside be on the cover of US Weekly for stealing that nameless actor's wife, but my recollection is that she has some of the worst cleavage in Hollywood. Dad was fricken rich enough, you'd think he would have been willing to splurge for something other than discount plastic surgery.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Tori hates being rich? Well we hate you!

This made me laugh:

[​IMG]

Look at Scott Gunkid, on the periphery of the picture, as if he's not even a cast member anymore. Whatever happened to that kid anyway?

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah. Red X's are funny. :D

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

How did this last this long.

It was High School.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

And the whole school showed up and risked its own graduation for a snotty rich girl who hung out with like four people.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I think that's your own personal web site, BYH. I refuse to believe you just "randomly" found that picture.

After reading this selection listed under "poems" I am convinced it is your personal blog. (BLOGS!) You wrote this about pube, deep_douche, or AF didn't you?

Your shirt is yellow,
    my stinky fellow.
    You obviously don't give a damn,
    you smell like shampoo, without the sham.

You smell like ass,
    or old sea bass.
    You smell like a dump,
    and a fat man's rump.

If you wish to know of who I speak,
    of who is the source of all this reek.
    It's you......you stink.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

By the way, I'm DVR'ing 90210 on SoapNetwork, and I've become convinced that this show MUST STILL BE ON TELEVISION. You see, I started taping it miday through the Valerie experiment figuring that any day now it would turnover and we'd be back to the original season, which I thought we be fun to watch again. Oh, how wrong I was.

Years after everyone on earth stopped watching, this fucker kept on going.

Steve has a kid. Donna has a cousin/sister. Kelly's engaged -- again -- to a random dude.

Characters include Noah, Gina, Matt and Janet, who is Steve's wife. And they live in the Walsh house.

Tiffani Amber Thiessen has come and gone. Brandon's gone. Luke Perry, somewhat understandably, is back.

Every single scene is finished with repeated cuts to increasingly closer shots of the actors wordless faces. Entire episodes are taken up by musical guests.

I went off to college some time during the end of normal 90210 and stopped watching. Did anyone actually know this bizarro-90210 was out there?

Draft saved Draft deleted