1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top Ten Places to Live...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, Jul 16, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Here is one big reason why:

[​IMG]

3. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

I lived in Lake Mary for six years. Wonderful place to live.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Football Bat makes a solid point. Grain Belt, too.

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Middleton is a suburb of Madison, which also has been named one of the best places to live before.

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Madison is outstanding.

But if the "cons" of the No. 5 city on the list are poor air quality and high home prices, is it really worthy of No. 5?

7. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Because I do not see a listing for any place in New Jersey, I consider this list invalid.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I have close friends in Claremont... Great town, but expensive as shit...

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

That's actually what validated the list for me.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My friend was pulled over in Jersey once while trying to get back to New York. The cop pulled us out of the car because he thought were we drunk and/or high, due to my buddy's erratic driving -- he was attempting to steer the car with his knees since he is incapable of putting a top on his drink while driving -- and because my pupils are perpetually dilated.

After convincing the cop that we were not inebriated, just drained from three days of concert-going and a in the midst of a five-hour drive, we said, "Sir, all we want to do is get out of New Jersey."

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I always wonder... Really, how much work and what sort of methodology goes into selecting such a list.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

anyone who picks any place in wisc. as the No. 1 spot in the country to live, has never been out of wisc. for fuck's sake.

Draft saved Draft deleted