1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

top ranked ohio state awards

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by indiansnetwork, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hey indians, I have a question...

When you leave the house, do they put you in a bubble to keep you from harming others? Do you have to wear mittens to keep from harming yourself? If they DO let you walk on your own, do people cross to the other side of the street to avoid you?

These are things I wonder.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

We've all been wondering the same things tonight.

3. Here's a typical day by Indians.

8:00 a.m: Wake up. It's game day!! tOSU is going to romp all over those thugs from Penn State. Turns on the Buckeyes fight song and rubs one out to last week's issue of SI proclaiming the greatness of tOSU!

9:00 a.m: Make breakfast for wife and kids. How about pancakes in the shape of Buckeyes...with real buckeye nuts thrown in for good measure. Chock full of goodness. Light a candle for DA MAN Troy Smith.

10:00 a.m: Go on message boards and flame everyone who does not respect the greatness of TROY SMITH. So many haters. I like this one board www.sportsjournalists.com, even though I'm not a sports writer.

11:00 a.m: Go out and backyard, throw passes -- Uncle Rico style -- like I'm TROY SMITH. Ooh, just nailed Ted Ginn on the inside slant. Man, I should have gone out for football. Can't wait for kickoff.

12:00 a.m: Go to store to stock up on snacks for da BIG GAME. See a cashier wearing a Penn State sweatshirt. Said she wants to go there when she graduates high school. I call her a cum dumpster and say she should pick a real school, like THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY...even though I went to Cuyahoga Community College. I then refuse to have my purchases rung up by her, dirty Nittany Lions fan.

1:00 p.m: ALMOST GAME TIME. Put on my Troy Smith jersey, along with eye black and football pants that I bought at Modells. I look just like da man, TROY SMITH. Go back on message boards and start flaming more haters.

2:00 p.m: My wife says I should spend some time with the kids at the park. I call her a crazy bitch and ignore her for the rest of the day. Nothing gets between me and my BUCKEYES. God, I am pwning these PSU fans on the message boards. LOOSERS!

3:00 p.m: GAME TIME. Rub out another one to the SI mag and crack a beer. GO BUCKEYES!!!!

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Possible Post of the Year material right there. Well done. :D

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Much love for the Tri-C reference.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

He beat me to it. Good work, man. :)

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I like the part about using real buckeyes in the pancakes.

And on the OSU logo, isn't there something resembling a marijuana leaf? Maybe indiansnetworktard takes the allegiance to a high level.

8. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Even I have to say nice post for that one. THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY is the best university in the land. I didn't go to tri-c, I went to the University of Akron but close. I don't have kids yet but if my wife ever told me to spend time with them and miss a Ohio State game I would be pissed and not listen to her.

9. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

As a kid I had a Buckeye tree in my backyard. I do not care for the wacky weed, so that is not a option.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

That should be a fine, well-adjusted family.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Then here's hoping for the sake of the world that you have a narrow urethra.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

F-tard:

I know real buckeyes don't have marijuana leaves.

I was talking about the OSU logo with the buckeye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.