1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top McCain advisor: Terrorist attack would be great for my candidate

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jun 23, 2008.

1. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

And Obama's camp (or anyone even remotely affiliated with it) can't come out and demand Black's resignation/firing/drawn-and-quartering, lest they be branded as hypocrites after not distancing themselves from Jeremiah Wright quicker.

If I'm the Obama camp, I take that quote/soundbyte and repeat it over and over and over again until voters believe McCain wants another 9-11. Karl Rove proved that style of play could win. The Dems need to do likewise.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Obama's camp can't "demand" anything regarding McCain's staff.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Once again, if only hondo could argue with the imaginary voices in his head, he'd be a smart guy.

4. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

There is no doubting the fabric of this board when I have to use a scope to detect negative Obama threads and positive McCain threads. Of course that wouldn't reflect a board bias would it? Of course not. Wink-wink. We're all "moderates" aren't we?

5. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Yep. Yourself included.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Won't need -- or want -- either of those things to happen, afte 7 1/2 years of Fredo. THAT speaks for itself.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

CNN of all places seemed to downplay this in favor of the Obama presidential seal debacle.

I was pretty stunned.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Waiting patiently, for the resignation.

Waiting.

9. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Is this sweeps week? CNN trying to find a few conservatives to pick off the Fox News tree?

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Huh?

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I like this part of the WaPo story:

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

("I couldn't help myself. I'm such a hack. Shame on me.")

Draft saved Draft deleted