1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top McCain advisor: Terrorist attack would be great for my candidate

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jun 23, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Hopefully the mainstream media won't ignore this story as they've ignored McCain's breaking campaign finance laws and his numerous flip-flops.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/06/23/mccain-adviser-another-attack-on-the-us-would-be-a-big-advantage-for-mccain/

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstmccain.com

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Outstanding. Stay on message, John.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

LIBERAL MEDIA!!!!!

5. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

This guy is a jerk and a phony, trying to take a page from the same old Republican playbook, right down to leaving his disfigured wife. Maverick my ass.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

That settles that I guess I'm voting for Obama now.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's a stupid thing to say, but he's right...

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Oh, he's absolutely correct.

But Black's beyond moronic for permitting himself to be quoted on the topic.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He would have been smarter to say something like "Catching Osama Bin Laden would be great for him."

10. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I'm not so sure that would be correct. It would, after all, be No. 2 on Bush's watch.

In truth, I think Bush's/the Republicans' best argument on everything is that No. 2 hasn't happened. Now, that's not entirely their doing, but it's a compelling argument.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Why is John McCain cheering for a terrorist attack? Because that's almost what it sounds like. It's a reach, yes. But it's not too far away either.

And yes, McCain is such a phony.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What is a giant meteor threatens to wipe out the planet? Which candidate does that favor?

Draft saved Draft deleted